Before I got married I used to read so many books about so many topics. It is always nice to sit and immerse yourself in a great read , even if its for a few minutes each day. Some of my favorite past reads are:
- The Last Lecture by Randy Paush
- How to Find Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul by Jason & Crystalina Evert
- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
I’m currently reading Sacred Parenting by Gary Thomas. Hoping it’ll help me focus on being patient and more loving when it comes to my children because these days it is so hard to not lose my patience!